Never doubt that you and your efforts could be the tipping point that creates health care for every Coloradan. That’s significant.
Join a team or three. Connect with the organizer in your region or professional group.
What are you looking for?
I love volunteering with ColoradoCareYes. I enjoy the people I interact with and I am proud to be part of this effort.
I like the variety of energies I experience while working on this campaign. My friend, who is more of an introvert, appreciates being able to participate in a significant way from his own home.
- ColoradoCare flyer for general distribution (2 sides, half page)
- ‘How much will I pay?’ ColoradoCare cost examples
- Hard copy worksheet for calculating costs of ColoradoCare
- ColoradoCare flyer in Spanish (half page)
- Handout to counter opposition messaging (1 page)
- Sign-up sheet for use at events
- Pocket cards for collecting contacts, volunteers, endorsements
- Photograph & Video release form
- Amendment 69 information sheet (English)
- Amendment 69 information sheet (Spanish)
- Amendment 69 summary (2 sides, 1page)
- “ColoradoCare: How it Would Work” booklet
- Process of sign up under ACA compared to ColoradoCare (ACA process, ColoradoCare process)
- Graph of US Costs vs Outcome compared to other countries
- ColoradoCare and PERA (PDF)
Field Director and Western Slope Organizer
Mickey San Miguel
Field Organizer for Boulder and Northern Colorado